- Do not adjust any of the equipment in the room. Make sure your USB drive has enough free space (a 20-minute recording will take up approximately 1 GB of space).
- Your USB drive must also be formatted as FAT, FAT32, or exFAT.
- Insert your USB drive into the silver dock to activate the lights and camera.
- The second computer in the room can be used for displaying a PowerPoint or other content using the projector.
- The green screen in the room may be lowered for use as the background with your video. (This studio is designed to only capture video with the Chroma key green background. any post processing or effects would need to be applied outside of this room on another computer.)
- The software will create the video file in .mp4 format.
Please report any problems with this room or equipment to the Donald S. Wood Service Desk on the Ground Floor.